Wish there were more gluten-free options at Starbucks? You’re not alone. Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz reveals that “…he hears about it at every [shareholder] meeting and he plans to fix it…” More on Puget Sound Business Journal Apparently they are expanding their line of gluten-free options… but they recognize the threat of cross contamination is […]
How To Be Gluten-Free – Gluten-Free Diet Made Easy
This guide will be free through Amazon’s Kindle Store for the next two days only.
Starting May 31 to the end of June 1 2013, you can have a free copy directly from Amazon.
If you want to learn the right way to live gluten-free, then read on to discover how you can get your free copy.
The Blueprint for Your Gluten-Free Diet
Do you have (or suspect you have) gluten intolerance or celiac disease?
If you do, then going on a gluten-free diet is the way to start feeling better right away.
Here is some of what’s covered:
- What gluten is and why it is a problem
- Symptoms of gluten intolerance and celiac disease
- Tips for beginning a gluten-free diet
- How to spot gluten in a list of ingredients
- Foods that are safe to eat
- Ways to manage the costs of eating gluten-free
The goal of this book is to give you a step-by-step process to going gluten-free.
It’s Free. But I Need YOUR Help
The book is free for two days.
I need your help!! In order to keep offering books free for you, I need reviews on Amazon. So I ask that you download the book and please submit a review if you find the information useful. (Here is the link to the Amazon marketplace to review the book)
Don’t Own a Kindle Reader?
The truth is, you don’t need a Kindle to read this book! There are a variety of ways you can read a Kindle ebook:
- Read it on your PC or Mac (Kindle Cloud Reader)
- Read it on your iPhone or iPad (iTunes App)
- Read it on your Android (Kindle for Android)
- Read it on your Blackberry (Kindle for Blackberry)
It’s really simple to read Amazon Kindle Books – no matter how you access the Internet!
Finally, here is the link to my free book: