“The Quick Way To Healing Your Belly, Regaining Your Energy, And Feeling Great Starting Today”
Are you ready to start eating gluten-free but it seems like every time you turn around there is another question to be answered?
Are you trying to get started, but don’t know where to begin?
Well let me introduce myself. I’m James Shirley I know exactly how you feel.
Back in 2007, my daughter was diagnosed with celiac disease and my whole family’s world turned upside down.
We hadn’t even realized how much gluten was in our daily lives.
But it all had to go. We decided to all go gluten-free figuring that would be the only way we could answer all the questions our baby girl would have as she grew up.
I remember standing there in the grocery unsure of what to buy.
I stood by watching nervously as my daughter ate gluten-free meals prepared by grandparents (who were totally new to this as well).
And I will never forget how nervous I was sitting in the restaurants wondering what was going on in the kitchen “behind closed doors”.
I never felt so powerless.
But time and experience helped. I learned what to look for on ingredient labels. I learned what questions to ask at restaurants.
I got comfortable telling others when I wasn’t feeling certain they were truly serving my daughter (or me) something gluten-free.
But it has taken me since 2007 to get to where I am with the gluten-free diet.
And my question for you is, how long do you want to spend learning the ropes? Being unsure?
If you’re ready to be gluten-free now…
If you want to get started today. Then I believe I can help you.
Because what I’ve done is taken the key lessons I’ve learned and boiled them down into an easy step-by-step book called the “How To Go Gluten-Free Course 2.0”.
Inside the book are 10 Lessons that take you all the way through from newbie to expert at being gluten-free.
Here’s what is included:
- How to eat gluten-free even if you’re on a really tight budget so you can keep your costs down while maintaining your health
- What foods to avoid – most people will tell you to avoid wheat, barley, rye, and oats to be gluten-free but that doesn’t tell you much! I’ll give you the real foods you have to avoid so you don’t have to guess.
- A complete one week meal plan with ideas for every meal (and recipes)
- My complete guide for going out to parties of any kind while still eating gluten-free so you never have to stay at home from parties again
- Best advice for eating out at restaurants including what questions to ask so you can be sure the meal is gluten-free
- Delivered in PDF book format so you can easily read the book from any computer or handheld device
There’s more but my intention here isn’t to make this into a sales page.
In fact, if you’re reading this now, you are probably already getting lessons from this course delivered to your email.
You’ll be able to take this book and add it to your iPad, your phone, or your computer and reference it anywhere anytime you need it. And that’s what makes owning this book the most valuable – having the answers and guidance you need when you need it.
What would you expect to pay for this kind of convenience?
How much would it be worth to avoid getting sick or feeling the ill effects of getting gluten? $20? $30?
Because you are a member of my email list, I am going to give you a special price.
While this Course is available, I have set the price for this book at only $7
Click the Buy Now button below to get the book now…
Keep in mind that I don’t offer this book from my websites or in any store. Only subscribers to my email list get access to this information.
And if you would like a special surprise, why not click on the purple elephant below?